Thursday, May 20, 2010

Provocation is a way of communication

Don't you agree? At some certain point, people do use provocation as a way of communication. We protest, we provoke, we disagree to get others to notice. And here's my story…

I don't remember for what, either it's some test or interview, but I remember that we are having a discussion. There was me and five other girls, if I wasn't mistaken. We were supposed to discuss and give points about a topic. Topic was something about whether image is important than personality. And does image reflect the person himself. Lebih kurang lah…

At first, we all agree to agree.. Image is important and personality can come second. And what you look outside is what we were inside. And the assessment begins..

We are supposed to elaborate our points with some proof. So we begin..and when I say we…I mean them…these girls doesn't give me any chance at all to say my point. Bukak mulot jek…erkk… I was interrupted. Damn! I know I have to do something. If not, I'll will get zero marks. So…

I suddenly interrupted these people and said…I disagree!! Hahahahahaha…

Tetibe semua senyap..dalam hati agaknye semua berkata " WTH budak nih?! Tadi cakap semua agree..patuh ttbe disagree lak…gilo ke??!" Nak xnak saya terpakse disagree.

Yes. This will get their attention. Finally they all give all the attention to me. Everyone was eager to listen to my argument…hahahahaha…. Terpakse la came out with something totally new and so impromptu…ngahaha..padan muka korang! Tapi padan muke aku gak…what's is my argument??

And what did I come out with? Ugly Betty! Hahahaha…nasib ko lah…as long as I can speak up a little bit..hehehe…

Why did I came out with this story? Well, you remember my previous posting.. about my cousin who came for an interview?..well, he got called for second interview. And in this second round. They were supposed to a. do a presentation, b. role play, and c. do a discussion with 8 people.

He said.."uh uh..no way I'm passing this time…susah gile! I barely spoke anything man!…they were like popcorns!! Hahaha…" Well, according to him, others were talking non-stop giving only chances for him to say "I agree" Well, you should've done what I did…hehe..

Sometimes we need to go 180° just to get some people attentions..saje annoyed this people…just getting on their nerve..just to tick them off a little bit..hehehe…saje mengacau..just to get that certain someone their attention..hoho..xsalah kan…I only mean well..peace bebeh!!

Anyway Ayin..good luck if your chosen till next interview and next interview and… ..wuhuuu… Have fun!

No comments: