Saturday, May 8, 2010

malam buat ape?

Yesterday's posting was a bit disturbing right...a bit depressing...hahaha...forget about it...hahaha...
It's about midnight...and I was a little bit sad...and alone in the middle of the night..so...entry was depressing too...hahahaha...

Malam nih...macam xde orang jugak..sekeliling rumah pon sunyi je..rumah belakang memang xdok orang...tapi tadika sebelah rumah nih pon kosong..diorg semua balik kampung ke?? gelap gelita jek...scary lak kalu nak dok luar rumah amik angin...huhuhu...

I'm not scared of the dark..xtakot gelap pon...tapi bahaye sbb KD nih dh jadi mcm hot zone..banyak kes pecah rumah etc...so scary kalu gelap..

Kalau tido memang kene in total darkness..Even a slightest cahaya would disturb my sleep. I once bought a table lamp...konon2 nak letak dalam bilik.. pasang mase tido...hahaha...after 1/2 hour...I took it out of my room...now that lampu is in the living room..hahahaha...

Mungkin since dari kecik dah terbiasa tido dalam total darkness..that I'm use to it lah..I think it's more peaceful to sleep in the dark..kannn...

Talking about sleeping, I found this in the internet..

What does yor sleep position revelas about your personality?

  • Fetus position - A whopping 41% of participants sleep in this curled-up manner. Women are twice as likely to rest like this and it is listed as the most common position. These sleepers are said to have a tough exterior but are still sensitive and may appear to be shy but warm up quickly.
  • Log position - If you sleep on your side with both arms down, you are a social, easy-going person who is trusting, sometimes to the point of being gullible. The study showed 15% of people sleep like a log.
  • Yearner position - A close third is the side-lying position with both arms out in front of the body, with 13% of partipants sleeping like this. Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made.
  • Soldier position - These sleepers lie on their backs with arms down and kept close to the body. This 8% study is said to be reserved, quiet, without fuss, and hold themselves and others to a high standard. Soldier sleepers have a higher likelihood for snoring due to the flat-back position, which may not cause them to wake up often but may result in a less restful night's sleep.
  • Freefall position - Those people who lie on their bellies with arms under or wrapped around a pillow with head turned to the side, make up 7% of the population studied. Freefallers are brash, outgoing, and are very uncomfortable with criticism.
  • Starfish position - Sleepers who lie on their backs with arms up near their head or the pillow account for 5% of participants. These people are good listeners, helpful, and are uncomfortable being the center of attention. People who sleep in starfish position are more likely to snore and to suffer from a poor night's sleep more often.
taken from here.



I usually sleep like a starfish position..on my back with one of my hand holding my bantal.

So it says that
  • I'm a good listener...hmmm...maybe...
  • Helpful...hahahaha....
  • Not comfortable being in the centre of attention...yes...so agree..I like to blend in.. Kalau bulih kalau orang xperasaan that I was there lagi bagus..hehehe..
  • Likely to snore...that I don't know..I am sleeping...cmne nak tau..
  • Suffer a poor night sleep...yes...uhuhuhuhu...susah tau nak dapat tidor yang sangat best!! huhu huhu...
So how about korang??

No comments: