Sunday, July 18, 2010

my weekends...yehhhh...

Lama menghilang? Dari alam maya dan realiti. Mana pergi?

yehhh...Missing me? hehehe... I miss you too! I know you miss me. Because I dreamt about you yesterday night. Hah..

So where have I been this few days?? Let me give you a clue..




There... No, you can't see me skinny dipping because I'm the one taking the pic. Hahaha... Kidding.. Buang tebiat skinny dip siang2 hari. Nak kene hambat ngan orang kampung kah?

Hoh...there I said it. I balik kampung!!! wuhuuu..... Tetiba jerk. Memang tidak langsung dirancang.


The original plan was for my sister balik kampung. Well, macam bese lah newlyweds haruslah balik kampung, introduce themself to the family members and blah blah blah. She did asked me to follow, trapi malas lah nak kacau dia ngan her husband. Tapi my brother lak gatal nak ikot. And he even bawak his friend balik sama. Both my sister and brother adalah orang paling susah nak jumpe mereka balik kampung. Well, my sis memanglah sebab xde kat Msia. My brother plak punya workshop sendiri. So susah nak tinggal kedai. Tapi tetiba dia cakap nak ikot balik lak. Maka I'm left with Ulfah jek kat rumah during the weekends and got nothing to do! Sungguh ralat.

Kakak bertolak balik Tganu petang Jumaat, around 6-7 pm. I was in my house watching Tv and decided to call her asking dia dah gerak ke belom. She said she is now on the way, and now at Kepong. Seriously I felt odd, weird. That I didn't balik kampung too. So I asked Ulfah, Jom balik kampung!? Ulfah was like," Tuisyen? mmmm.....ponteng je lah. Jom call Daddy, bagitau nok balik jugok. Balik tengok Tokki. kan kan??" (Tokki is my grandfather. He was born in 1903. He is actually older than 107 y/o. That 1903 was his registration date for IC. Not the actual birthdate. He is a kid now. Doesn't recognize any of us anymore. Tapi seronok layan Tokki ;P)

After a few minutues of pujuk memujuk, Daddy bagi balik...yehaaaaaa!!!!

In 15 minutes, we packed everything. Call my sister telling her WE ARE COMING TOO!!

So here we are, on the way balik kampung. Me and Ulfah in my car. Sis, husband, Yani and nazrin in Daddy's car. Sampai tepat jam 2 pagi (6 hours drive man!). Tidor. Woke up the next morning. Pergi Pasar Payang, bought some stuff and balik rumah.

My sister's is going to Kelantan on that evening to visit my Mum's side pulak with her husband, Yani and Nazrin following her too. While me and Ulfah stays in Tganu. Afraid of sleeping alone (this is just pure excuses...hehehe...) we didn't stay the night in our house, but instead booked a chalet. Wanna see the view?






nice right? My house in Tganu is also next the beach, but not as close as this is. So, we checked in and guess what's next?

BBQ!!!


I bought the kuali for my new house.
Berguna sebelum sampai rumah.
Hah, that is campuran sotong, udang, ikan.
Bekas memerap yang terhad. Xnak beli bekas lain, membazir jek.
Okaylah tuh.


Perap pon cume guna garam ngan kunyit je,
campur sikit ngan 'pasti sedap'
(please ignore the kuali and senduk)


Kerisi and kembong.
So fresh!
Yum Yum




Inilah hasilnya,
top up with kedai made nasi goreng.


In such short notice, this is heaven! Food is just superb! Delicious. That's the the good thing about Tganu, seafood is always fresh! hehehe...

My brother and his friend was waiting for my sister tp pick them up untuk balik Kelantan pulak. So while waiting, we prepared that BBQ and mandi laut. Fuhhhhhh...Lepas rindu!

Yup, that is why I wanted to balik kampung so bad! Nak hirup udara laut and mandi laut. W'pun air kat pantai tepi chalet ni cetek gile, jadilah. Dari xde langsung.

Okaylah. Panjang dah tulis nih. I want to go to bed. Xngantuk pon. But I have an early morning tomorrow. So nite everyone.






If any of you wanted to use my kampung house (I mean my Dad's) in Tganu, let me know. Ye lah, kami balik cume, paling2 banyak pon 3 kali setahun. Rugi jek.


No comments: