Saturday, July 3, 2010

jumaat

Ohhh Yes. I do drive my car like a mad person. hahahaha.... Orang yang biasa naik my car akan jadi imun, but yang xbiasa, huhuhu.... Kalau anda mempunyai sakit jantung atau sebagainya, please avoid asking me a lift...hahahaha... My lil Sis are used to my driving.. But my big Sis yang jumpa setahun sekali, akan sumpah seranah kalau naik kete with me! hahahaha...

Hei, at least I am not as good as Beth Cooper (sangat sangat kagum ngan cara driving Beth). If only Beth Cooper deso exist in real world, I would be honoured to take driving lesson from her. Speaking of Beth Cooper, I wanted to say that 'I love you, Beth Cooper' is one of my favourite movies. I could relate to that. Not me being Beth, but me being the guy who fell in love with Beth. hohoo... the guy who falls for Beth without knowing anything about her. Then he announce to the whole school that he loves Beth Cooper. Some things happen, then he founds out the real Beth. She is entirely not the person he imagine.

I used to be that guy. Falling for a guy because he is so nice and understanding and looks like a good guy and blah blah blah. And some things happen, then I found out the real him. He is nice, because he just couldn't say no to anyone. To me he doesn't any prinsip ( and I hate man without prinsip!). He is just trying so hard to please everyone but me. He couldn't make any decision himself coz he is afraid about hurting other people. That is a man without prinsip. He does not know where he wants to stand.

I don't want another me in my life (cukoplah aku sorang jek). I need someone brave enough to guide me, not me making every freaking decision. Nak makan kat mane pon bolih pecah kepala ke? Let me be the one who needs you to live, not the other way round. right?

So, lesson learn from Beth Cooper? You can drive like mad, as long as you are safe and so is the people inside your car ( selagi x dapat sakit jantung, okat kot!hehehe...) and just don't assume what people are before you really really know them.

Btw, my sister's wedding is 5 days away. I pick her up pagi tadi from KLIA. Itu pon setelah melalui perlbagai rintangan. Beg hilang la, macam-macam. Busy jek sepanjang hari. Dari kol 6.30 sampai la skang. Dari pagi, ambik kakak. Flight sampai kol 7.30. I woke up at 6.30. Kabut gila. Nasib baik sempat sampai. My Sis x buat lagi ujian HIV. So, straight from KLIA pegi Nilai gov klinik, tapi dia cakap Lab tutup. Pergi breakfast dulu, sebelom gerak pergi klinik kat Kelana Jaya. Dia cakap dtg balik kol 2.45. Ok lah. Gerak pegi OU untok beli cadar n bantal untuk bilik pengantin. Pergi balik Kelana Jaya. Dalam masa sejam siap. Balik umah jap makan tegahari. lapar gile! Pastuh orang hantar kabinet dapur call, nak hantar kabinet. haish..yela2... received ... Gerak lak pegi Sg.Buloh untok makan satay. Patuh pi beli gila2 untok letak dalam gift bag. Pack gula-gula dlam plastik sambil tengok bola. Haiya... Nak kawin kat Siam je lah. senang. Xyah wat kenduri semua. malas.

I think all of you probably realise that I usually blog just before I go to sleep. Yup, writing on my bed, with my selimut on. Hehehehe.... It has been a busy day. I am sleepy. So have good night sleep everyone! wish me goodnite okay?

(I haven't been sleeping well this few days. Selalu sangat terbangun dalam kol 2-5 pagi....huhuhuhu......)




Seriously didn't expect Netherlands to win against Brazil...what the....

No comments: