Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Oven & Rosemary Roast Chicken

I'm so excited. I bought a new oven. wohoho..

If you know me, you'll know I don't do well in baking. As a matter of fact, I suck at it. Bad.
So now I am determine to learn how to bake.

I'm the kind of cook who doesn't measured and cook based on smell and taste. That's why I'm not a good person to teach you how to cook. I can tell you the ingredient but I can't tell how much. So when my friend asked me how to make Laksam, I said, well, it depends. hahahaha... If you come to my house and watch me cook it, you maybe get it but you have to measured everything yourself. ;P

That is also why I can't bake. I don't like to measure. Baking is certain. It is almost science. Everything have to be exact. Which I'm not good at. So now, I'm determined to stick to the exact ingredient and follow the instructions. Like what you did when you follow experiment methods. Follow Afirah! Measure Afirah! Yes, I'm doing exactly that!! Hahahaha...

We'll see. If it really is about measuring and following instruction or I just really really suck at baking. Hehehe...

First test run. Rosemary roast chicken.

Fisrt time golek ayam cmnih

Ayam yang dah masak.
Sekor nih bukan untuk makan dinner malam ini utk dua org,
tapi untuk dimakan selama seminggu.
Gila ah kalau dapat abih sekali ngap.

Dalam pinggan.
Dimakan dengan veges.

Burppp...

Tomorrow, will try to make my famous apple crumble. I'm not yet ready for cake baking. hehehe... Kene tunggu Nini balik, baru bulih tunjuk ajar dengan sempurna. Nini, I'm still waiting for that brownies recipe.

Chiow.

No comments: