Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HD in HP

Owhh... laptop rosak. To be exact my hard disk when kabuuushhh...

My laptop suddenly when blank. Asked my brother's friend to check it for me. You know, he is the computer geek. He said it was my hard disk. So I went to HP Centre to change for a new HD and reformatted that thing too.

All was told by my Dad. Step by step on what to do when I arrive at the service centre.

Honestly, if you asked me, What's wrong with my Laptop? I wouldn't have any clue!! If consider from one to ten level, my knowledge on how computer works, would be a negative two! Yup, I am that dumb! It's the same on my knowledge about cars. I know how to turn in on/off, how to use simple software and that's about it. Hahahaha...

Okay. That's it. I just wanted to say my HD went dead and all is fix.

Till then. Buhbye.

No comments: