Monday, June 7, 2010

eskem strawbwery, jagung manis dan flowers

Okay. If you read something that doesn't make any sense at all, like in the last posting, please just ignore it. If those words just sounds like crap or looks like it have been written by a person who is high on drugs, or somebody insane, just ignore it. Don't even bother reading. hahahaha... It was not written for you. It was for someone else.

It doesn't make sense, because I wasn't making any sense. It's either I was terribly sad, terribly mad or just terribly dissapointed. So is not your concern. It is only for those people I'm upset with..hehehe...

So what did I during the weekends?? yeeeehaaaa!! hehehe...

We went up...Up the hills to that place where I always wish I never been seen and found when I'm there.. Yes, just leave me alone in my own world. Smelling those fresh flowers, lost in my though. just let me wander.

Been coming here since ever, since I was just a little girl. My parent lovesss Cameron. I practically grew up here. We come here at least once very year for the past 26 years. Father just love the cold weather. Me? I only come here for 3 things. The strawberry ice cream ( yang dalam plastik eskem m'sia tuh), jagung manis and flowers!

So, ini lah hasilnya. The whole house is now smelling of fresh flowers! hehehehe...


Daisy


roses...
too bad there's no white roses that I like


Lilies


This whole bunch are lilies
Those red flowers, I don't know what's it name.


This are free flower I 'pau' from those Amoi..
hahaha..

(and these flowers are really really cheap...
owh how I wish I can just stay here!)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

mu..bile mu g ni??waaa...beh2..g tok bgtau kawe..bulih kawe kiring T_T

afirah said...

hahaha...aku yang drive and pegi pon xtau bile aku pegi..tau2 jek dah ade kat sane!