Sunday, February 13, 2011

Potato picnic day

No, it's actually dinner. Picnic, only because I cooked and bring all the food to Dad's house and eat together gether.

Beef steak, veges, baked potatoes with sour cream and potato skin filled with grilled chicken

Steak was just a piece of meat seasoned with salt and black pepper. With some black pepper gravy.
Veges are just cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot boiled.

Baked potatoes were superb. Very easy to make. Here's how:- Boil potatoes until cook. Cut out an opening on top of the potato. Scoop out a little bit of potato. You can keep it and eat it later as mash potatoes. Fill potato with sour cream and some bit of daun bawang. Cover with Mozarella. Baked until golden brown.


My first time making my own baked potato. Not bad eh?

Potato skin filled with grilled chicken. I have some chicken meat leftovers. So instead of making all the potatoes into baked potatoes, I use the leftovers to make something different. Here's how:- Scoop 70% of the potato leaving the skin. Set aside. De-bone some chicken meat, mix with sour cream, salt and pepper, and daun bawang. Fill in the potatoes skin and top with Mozzarella. Baked until golden brown.


This is also my first time making filled potatoes skin. My Dad loves it. I found it a little bit dry. I never had potato skin before, don't how it really taste. But I've seen someone making in on TV. Bantai ajelah.. Janji sedap.

And to top up everything else, is a good old apple crumble for dessert. Ngehehe... It would be really really good if my Dad have some vanilla ice cream to eat with that pipping hot apple crumble. Still, it is superb!!


Every picture ws taken when I already packed them. That's why you can see plastic bag covering it. Hehehe..

Okay people. Chiow.

2 comments:

somerollben said...

nakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

afirah said...

nyum nyum sedap. jom pi piknik lah. hehehe... Nini, sila dengki! hahahaha....