Sunday, October 3, 2010

eat eat eat

Tidak mahu membebel kali ini. Cuma gambar makanan. Heh..
Semua gambar adalah dari telepon. My phone yang sangat uzur, hingga terpaksa di selotep to keep it attach together...hahaha...

Below is my newest favourite food. Sayur campur masak lemak petai. Yeh, thanks Sis for the idea. It's super delicious.


I don't know that this dish even exist.
Why didn't anybody ever introduce this to me?
This is superb.
Beyond superb.
It's marvellous.

If Ulfah is not around, I would probably finish the whole periok.
Yeh, that is how good it was.

Pada peminat petai, this is to die for.

Definately making this again..
soon.

And then there's the fish curry. Ikan tenggiri masak kari in a claypot.
sedap jugak.
And it is cook in that claypot.
Bukan digunakan sebagai penghidang nak kasi nampak cantik.


Dan dsudahi dengan 3 different dessert from Fullhouse.


chocolate sumthing.
(sorry, x ingat nama)
but it taste like choco mousse.
with strawbery and grape jem


then, this blueberry cheesecake.
Not bad.

(but I like their creme brulee better)


lastly, their cream puff.
It was named sumthing else, but I can't remember what it was.
Me like? No!
I think Breadstory make better cream puff.
and much much cheaper.


Okay lah. Itu aje.
Kan telah dikatakan bahawasanya saya tidak mahu membebel panjang.

Chiow.


No comments: