Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jumaat- juga hari Wani tinggalkan M'sia dan menuju ke Jepang!

Hoh...Saya baru pulang ke rumah. Flight Wani kol 11.30 mlm. Jadi kenapa lewat bangat? Kerana melepak bersama-sama my two bestest boyfriends. Heh...this two boys are always together..mmmm... No No.. they are not gay...hahahaha.. They're going to kill me if they read this...Muahahaha....

Melepak sama2 sambil layan minum ayak kat mamak, reminiscing about the good days that we had together with Nini. Yup, this small geng were called Fifi and the flowertots ft. Nini. Fifi as in me, flowertots are those 2 boys and Nini as always the featured artist with that golden voice (yes people, she is loud! hehehe). It is kinda sad to see her leave. YM wouldn't be the same. I'm going to miss to hear that voice again. It has always been us, all five (plus Kala). From that picnics, to the trip to Terengganu. We had so much of fun together. And the karaoke session we had in between those occasion and the suprise birthday party that you all organize for me, I am going to miss that.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Selamat menjadi isteri yang baik, best dan bagus. Hehehehe...

Jugak kepada my two best boyfriend. I miss lepaking with you guys. I had fun too. Catching up with stories about your best friend and your stalker. I wonder who is going to be in your life next. Will she deleted me too in facebook. And gave crappy messages, trying to keep us apart. hahahaha... I had a big laugh. Konon2 korang jadi pujaan ramai lah? Huh...Tinggal aku jek yang xberebut korang kan? hahahaha... Xpaham betol lah kenapa ade yang sampai nak ugut2, nak berebut korang.. Nak kata hot..uhhhhhhh.... No komeng...hahahaha... kang kene torture....


okaylah. This is a short entry, coz I'm sleepy. I know korang dua tengah sambung ngumpat aku kan? Korang memang xde kerje lain.. hah...

Okay. Good nite everyone and have a nice weekend!

No comments: