Tuesday, April 13, 2010

lagi menakutkanlah...

lame xjumpe member sorg nih..banyak ktorg borak and entah cmne end up talking about her feeling grumpy...hahaha...she said she feels like those Andartu yg xkawin2 lagi...miserable n grumpy sokmo...

she's only a year elder than I am..

waaaaa.......It freaks me out!! I don't wanna end up like those people...spinster...nooo...

I want to have someone that I can count on..that I talk to...to tell my problems..to guide me..

I'm scared that I'm being too confortable with my single life..that I end up alone...noooooo!!!

My say is always go with the flow...if it is meant to be that I'll meet sumone yg berkenankan saye di hati mereka, then I'll go along... and it have been like that. That's why I never ever have thought about any sort of plan to get married...ye la..what's the point of thinking about thing that isn't sure...right?? .. (other girls have everything from A-Z in their head since they were born...ok..terlebih sudah... :P) My say is not even to go to any kursus kahwin until I'm certain that I'm getting married!!

but...that flow is going on freefall soon!! hahaha..

They say when the time comes it will come and just don't think about it too much..

so..

That is definately what I will do...


come on people..don't scare me again with all this possibilty of being a spinster. I'll choked even thinking about it...


Mari la doa2 semoga cepat semua2 bertemu jodoh masing..hehehe...*blush*


No comments: