Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hot sun and iced cold coffee

I'm in Starbucks having an iced double latte, trying to run away from the hot hot blazing sun. It's cold in here, free internet and good coffee. And good environment to do work too!

I was just so sleepy. Yes, in the middle of the day. Sleepy! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've been having trouble sleeping at night and I have trouble to stay awake and energize during the day. Maybe I should exercise a lot more right? Okay going for a run this weekend lah. I always assume lack of energy is from me doing no exercise at all. Am I right? I don't know, but don't you feel sick if you don't move so much?

And that's is also another reason why I'm in Starbucks. Apart from the hot sun, I am trying to feed my body some caffeine in other to keep awake and moving. That answer the double shot. Well, not really, it is just how I drink my coffee. Double shot is the best! Rich, strong coffee taste, just the way I like it. That's how I drink my tea too. Rich black tea, sometime with or without sugar depending on my mood.

Okay, this is weird. I wasn't planning to write about coffee and tea. How the hell did I end up here? What was my main topic? To be honest I have none. I just feel like writing. So what the hell, coffee it is.

I'm going to tell you a story about me and coffee and tea.

I love camping. I love outdoors, and the nature, and the sky and sun, the birds and the animal, and the beetles and everything in between. All in all, I love to get dirt on my face once in a while. I used to go on lots of camping trip when I was in school. Some were memorable and some were just unthinkable. I mostly enjoy the camping trip because I got the chance to cook. Owh you know how much I love cooking,right?. And to see those people licking the pots and pans (literally licking pots and pans, I assume they were too hungry) and plate, would just make me giggle. But.....

Yes, there's always a but. This time a big but. Haha..

Even though friends were licking plates, there's one thing that I don't do well. The whole camp were complaining. Remember how I like my drinks? Rich and strong.

So that happened.

I was suppose to make tea and coffee. Oyeh, for the whole camp. And of course I made it just how I like it. Rich and strong. Guess what happened? Owh I shouldn't elaborate more. It was embarrassing. So much praise for the good food I cooked, and yet loads of complain for simple coffee and tea brew. Huhuhu....

I am still remembered by that incident. Ahah, kopi pahit! Teh pekat! What's up! Hahahaha.....

Those were memories. Still made me smile each time I sip my tea or coffee. Hah!

('^_^)

No comments: