Monday, February 14, 2011

Question and answer.

From Nini's

1. Apakah Status Anda?
This doesn't always mean relationship status, right? So what am I doing know? I'm currently on the floor in front of my TV. Hahahaha...

2. Ceritakan tentang diri anda
I don't know. But I can say I am friendly yet very shy at the same time. In other words, I'm complicated. :P


3. Ceritakan tentang blog anda
It's about me, family, friends, cats, house, car, food, music and whatever that moves.

4. Apa pendapat anda tentang dunia blog?
It's fun to write, whether someone read it or not wouldn't matter to me. But I love you who reads my blog.

5. Nasihat kepada kawan-kawan yang baru nak buat blog
Write. And write anything you want. (But diary blogging esp. when you just broke up with your Ex, is no fun to read. Seriously!!)

6. Nyatakan keunikan blog anda
You get to 'see' me. Where else can you find that?

7. Sampai bila nak menulis blog dan impian anda dalam dunia blog?
Until I got nothing to write about, which seems ridiculous now. I could talk and talk for hours.



(And I am not tagging anybody. Simply, feeling really sarcastic now, dunno why.)

No comments: